top of page

According to Indian Govt Policy All Foreign Citizen (Foreign passport holder must deposit in FCRA account)

  • NRI Indian who is now foreign Passport holders can transfer from his/her Indian account

  • Have to donate in FCRA account only2. Share copy of foreign Passport

  • Share copy of foreign Passport

Even if the citizen is OCI card holder but has  foreign Passport willbe treated as foreigner.

bottom of page